Event app is not just an online version of an event brochure. It's a fast interactive app that allows you creating customized and styled application for your event by selecting between existing 40+ modules. Some of the options available for app users include:
- Overview of event program, participants, exhibitors, partners, floorplans, and additional information;
- Create your own program;
- Chat with participants and fellow visitors;
- Find out more about the surroundings and facilities at the location;
- Meet participants that respond to your (public) messages;
- Use filters to explore more information;
- Automatically add contacts to LinkedIn;
- Share information via social networks;
- View a photo gallery and share pictures;
- Support of iBeacons and indoor navigation.
Here are some of the cases that perform the feasibility of using such application by conference users.
A user checks out the conference program via the app. The user is interested in some sessions, so she/he marks these sessions as favorite. Then the user receives an own schedule of conference program items on 'My schedule' page. She/he can also add speakers to the favorite section. During the session, a user can post questions to a speaker using 'Live chat' module. These questions will be displayed for the speaker and visitors.
A user checks the list of exhibitors via the app. The user searches for exhibitors using tags or keywords. The user marks some of the exhibitors as favorite, it is also possible to find the booth of each particular exhibitor on the interactive floor plan. The user can find the contact information of exhibitors, share their details via social networks.
A user checks the list of conference participants. She/he searches through the list using tags or keywords. The user marks some of the participants as favorite and can send a private message to a participant. It is also possible to arrange a meeting with another participant. After being accepted, the meeting is automatically added to 'My schedule' page for both participants.