EventOPlanner venue apps can be used by any venue that arranges mass events, conferences, workshops, etc.
Venue app provides users with the following features:
- Interactive floorplan of the venue;
- Facilities of the venue as well as their location on the floor plan;
- Surroundings nearby the venue;
- Information about events which are organized by the venue:
- speakers information, their presentations, and an option to leave a review;
- participants list and their contact information;
- event schedule, with an option for a user to create his own schedule;
- access to event data by a pin code.
Here are some of the cases that perform how a venue app can assist a visitor:
A visitor checks the list of the hotel facilities. The user searches through the list by keywords, marks some of the facilities as favorites, it is also possible to find a facility location on the interactive floor plan.
A user gets through the list of surroundings of the hotel. It is possible to search through the list by keywords, mark some of the surroundings as favorites. The user can view the location of surroundings on an outdoor map.
A visitor of a conference hosted by a venue receives a pin code to access the event data via the app. After entering the code, she/he downloads the conference program, list of participants, and other useful information related to the event. The user can search through the event data, mark program items as favorites, find out the location of program sessions on an interactive floor plan. The user can also mark some of the sections as favorites, and those will be available on 'My schedule' page.