The native mobile app for a large gas stations network in Ukraine.
The apps provides the following key features:
- map of gas stations. The app uses a system map application (Maps for Apple, Google Maps for Android) to display gas stations and build routes when a user is online. In offline mode, an embedded OSM-based map is used;
- overview of gas stations. The app provides lots of details per each gas station, including an address, list of services, and actual fuel prices;
- filter by gas stations list. A user can filter the list of gas stations by a region, availability of a specific fuel type, or by other services provided on a station. The app provides the same filter options on the map overview as well;
- rate the service of a gas station. A user can leave a feedback and set a rating to the specific gas station;
- ordering goods in an online shop. A user can submit orders for specific goods (i.e. gas cylinders, gas equipment, heating equipment, barbeque equipment, etc.) available in the online shop of a gas network stations;
- overview of company news and offers;
- hotline options for clients which include phone and chat support;
- Ukrainian and Russian languages of the app content and user interface are supported.
The mobile apps are connected to backend solution which implements the API for data exchange and the user interface for data administration. There's also a feature of data import/export which can be used to exchange gas station detailed information (I.e. daily changes in fuel prices) with 3rd party systems